Thursday, July 10, 2008

Intro & Kiran Chetry 7/9/08

First of all, I go by the name "shadow" in the capping community and other various places online. Why? I don't know. It's mysterious and cool I suppose lol!. I do all of my own caps (hd, dt, and sd). For HD I use a Motorola HD box with Comcast HD cable and do a firewire transport stream with capdvhs. Using an antenna sucks and I pity you if you use one. For HD I will cap all USA broadcast networks and CNN HD. Comcast Atlanta only has CNN in HD at the time of this post (July 10, 2008). I hope cable news will expand and give us more channels in true HD. Anyway, this blog will only contain my HD work. For SD caps of mine visit the reportercaps.com forum or wideworldofwomen.net -- Thanks.

Ok, let's get started with Kiran Chetry from July 9, 2008

shadowCAPPEDthis-00010.jpg - upload images with Picamatic
shadowCAPPEDthis-00005.jpg - upload images with Picamatic
shadowCAPPEDthis-00001.jpg - upload images with Picamatic
shadowCAPPEDthis-00002.jpg - upload images with Picamatic
shadowCAPPEDthis-00003.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!